We hope you enjoy this Special Issue on Peace Education.
Click on the icon to download or open in a new tab: Special Issue: Peace Education
For the text-only format of this issue’s analyses please click on the titles below or visit our Analysis Catalog.
- ‘Pedagogies of Resistance’ and Critical Peace Education
- Everyday Peace, Peace Pedagogy and the Big Social Picture
- Interrupting Generational Cycles of Violence Through Historical Memory
- Quality as Critique: Promoting Critical Reflection During Encounter Programs
- ‘Purveyance of Hope’: Climate change, Militarism, and Peace Education