We hope you enjoy this issue of the Peace Science Digest.
Click on the icon to download or open in a new tab: Volume 1, Issue 1
For the text-only format of this issue’s analyses please click on the titles below or visit our Analysis Catalog.
- Cell Phones and Violent Conflict
- Democracies, Domestic Politics, and War
- Fueling Conflict. The Link Between Oil and Foreign Military Intervention in Civil Wars
- Quality of Life Impacts Individuals’ Willingness to Take Up Arms
- Proven Decline in Public Support for War When the Alternatives Come to Light